[sc34wg3] WG3 fall/autum meeting at TMRA

Patrick Durusau patrick at durusau.net
Mon Apr 3 11:33:16 EDT 2006

Steve,

I agree it would be useful to have a WG3 meeting in connection with the
TMRA conference.

This would be the third meeting of WG3. Seoul, Montreal, and then
Leipzig. So, would there be a WG3 meeting in Boston?

I don't know that we would need marathon meetings at each location but
we should be able to push a lot of work out with four separate meetings
in one year.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick