xml:id RE: [sc34wg3] Compact syntax requirement question

Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:54:16 +0200

* Robert Barta

| My view is that it is actually not worth the time to fight CTM
| through in this committee if there is not [...]

Well, it was agreed in Amsterdam that Sam Oh and Gabriel Hopmans will
prepare a new work item proposal, and so they will. Then the proposal
will be voted on, and the result of that vote will determine whether
or not CTM actually happens.

The discussion on this mailing list does not (at least in any formal
sense) affect anything. Personally, I am participating in this
discussion because I think it's worth the effort to make sure everyone
is on the same page. If you consider your time better spent on other
things, then, well, I can hardly blame you.