[sc34wg3] WG3 meeting: Attendance and agenda

Mason, James D (MXM) sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 16:21:57 -0500

I shall not be there Friday; I'm planning on getting in about mid-day on
Saturday.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: sc34wg3-admin@isotopicmaps.org [mailto:sc34wg3-admin@isotopicmaps.org]
On Behalf Of Steve Pepper
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 3:25 PM
To: WG3 mail list
Subject: [sc34wg3] WG3 meeting: Attendance and agenda

As previously announced, the next WG3 meeting will take place on November
12-14, just prior to the XML 2004 conference in Washington DC at the
Marriott Wardman Park Hotel. (See
http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2004/hotel.html for venue details. Note
that the cut-off date for hotel reservations is tomorrow, October 29th.)

I need to know roughly how many people will be arriving for
the Friday session, because at present we only have a room
for twelve people. Please let me know as soon as possible whether you plan
to be there on the first day.

In addition, would the editors of 13250 Parts 2-5, TMQL
and TMCL let me know their requirements for allocation of
time and any constraints they might have regarding when they can be present
at the meeting.

Replies to me, please, not the list, in order to minimize traffic.

Thanks.

Steve

--
Steve Pepper <pepper@ontopia.net>