[sc34wg3] TMCL requirements discussion

Steve Pepper sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:00:39 +0100

At the meeting in Baltimore we decided to resume work on the
requirements for TMCL. I asked for volunteers to help get that
discussion going and Mary Nishikawa has responded. (Thanks,
Mary!)

As a result of the positive experience with tmql-wq@yahoogroups.com,
a Yahoo group and corresponding mailing list has been set up and
most discussions will be held in public. Those of you that are
interested in participating in the discussion (or just following it)
should sign up at

Mary will be responsible for moderating the discussion and preparing
the updated requirements document between now and the next meeting
in London. At that point we should reconsider the position of editor
of TMCL.

Steve

--
Steve Pepper, Chief Executive Officer <pepper@ontopia.net>
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3  Editor, XTM (XML Topic Maps)