[sc34wg3] Baltimore Minutes Attached!

Mason, James David (MXM) sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:12:14 -0500

Unless somebody objects, I'm going to put a cover page on Patrick's most
recent and post it to the Web.

Jim

James David Mason, Ph.D.

Y-12 National Security Complex
Bldg. 9113, M.S. 8208
P.O. Box 2009
Oak Ridge, TN 37831-8208 U.S.A.
+1 865 574 6973

Chairman, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34
http://www.y12.doe.gov/sgml/sc34/sc34oldhome.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Durusau [mailto:pdurusau@emory.edu]
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2003 4:37 PM
To: sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Subject: Re: [sc34wg3] Baltimore Minutes Attached!

Lars,

Thanks!

I won't normally attach corrections but since yours are the only ones to
date (plus Jim's suggestion on a new header) I thought it worthwhile to
file this set to the list.

Note the I will be inserting some more white space to delimit speakers
(beyond what I did as Lars pointed out for 4.1) for the final draft.

Lars Marius Garshol wrote:

>The minutes mostly look good, I think, but I have some comments:
>
>  - 1.1: the issue discussed here was "subject-vs-resource"

done.

>  - 1.3: the issue discussed here was "reifier-merging"

done.

>  - 2.2: second para, my first comment there is not recorded
>         correctly. I would prefer to have it removed.

done.

>  - 4.1: some line breaks here and there would be nice... :)

done. (more to come elsewhere)

>  - 5 and onwards: Eliot's name is misspelt more-or-less
>    consistently. It should be "Eliot" everywhere.

Sigh, thought I had caught all of those! Thanks!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau
Director of Research and Development