[sc34wg3] The Norwegian National Body position on ISO 13250

Sam Hunting sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:21:32 -0400 (EDT)

> >Thank you again Naitto-san for having made
> >a draft text available to people who speak
> >Japanese.
>
> It's my pleasure.

"Letters are commonplace enough, yet what splendid things they are!" (Sei
Shonagon, #134, trans. Ivan Morris). Hope no sarcasm and nothing
inappropriate implied -- my knowledge of this work and its context is
limited to an English translation and its accompanying notes.

Sam Hunting
eTopicality, Inc.

Co-editor:  ISO Reference Model for Topic Maps
  Topic map consulting and training: www.etopicality.com
Free open source topic map tools:  www.gooseworks.org
  XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-201-74960-2.