[sc34wg3] The Norwegian National Body position on ISO 13250

Steve Pepper sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 14:31:52 +0200

At 14:24 14.04.2003 +0200, Marc de Graauw wrote:
>Apologies, I have not made myself very clear. Most of the SIG members here
>do not follow the SC34 work very closely - for them, and quite rightly so,
>the existing ISO and XTM standards are the stuff to look at. So when we
>discussed those issues it was expressed as a lack of a schema language, not
>'lack of a TMCL'. I should not have repeated 'schema language' from those
>discussions but should have said 'constraint language' or TMCL.

In other words (correct me if I am wrong), you are confirming the "user
demand" for TMCL - and hence the SAM, on which it is to be based?

Steve

--
Steve Pepper, Ontopian
http://www.ontopia.net