[sc34wg3] issue : ISO 13250 official document accessibility on-line

Bernard Vatant sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 11:37:04 +0200

Sorry to put again this issue on the table, but some end-users, including me, don't have
access to the official ISO 13250 document at:
http://www.y12.doe.gov/sgml/sc34/document/0322_files/iso13250-2nd-ed-v2.pdf

There is an obscure but persistent problem with this server which blocks access to some
kind of users ...

I suggest that this issue should be discussed in Montréal, and that a provisional solution
would be to have a copy of that document under isotopicmaps.org for instance.

BTW as you know, I am gathering Topic Maps resources in Open Directory
http://dmoz.org/Computers/Artificial_Intelligence/Knowledge_Representation/Topic_Maps/

Reproduced by Google Directory (with a few weeks of update delay and specific Google
PageRank order)
http://directory.google.com/Top/Computers/Artificial_Intelligence/Knowledge_Representation
/Topic_Maps/

I wish I could include some trustable link to the specification there ...

I'll attend SC34 meeting on Monday only (have my tutorial on Sunday) but maybe will drop
on Saturday late evening where I arrive in Montréal, if the session is not finished ...

See you

Bernard