[tmql-wg] TMQL companion document

Robert Barta rho at bigpond.net.au
Sun Feb 4 04:26:41 EST 2007

Hi all,

I have updated/extended the companion document for TMQL

It contains an ultra-short Quick Tour, but also a more elaborate
discussion of language features which does not belong into the
standard. Specifically interesting, but very alpha is how TMQL deals
with prefixes.

I'll try to keep it in sync with the current editor's copy at

which will hopefully evolve into the working document for the next
meeting in Oslo. We are currently reviewing it.

PS: As usual I have hidden a massive error in there to see whether
    someone actually has really read it. Clever, ha? ;-)