[tmql-wg] Updates in the document about Toma

Lars Marius Garshol larsga@ontopia.net
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:34:19 +0100

* Rani Pinchuk

| The document about Toma contains now a section that answers section 3.6
| ("Specific query capabilities") of the TMQL requirements (1.0.0).
| Besides, the "missing/future features" section got bigger.

Actually, if you want to go into detail on this you can look at trying
to implement the TMQL use cases with Toma. That would give Toma a real
workout, and also give us a yardstick for comparing it with the other
languages.

(We should have pointed more clearly at this document. I have a
half-written update to the TMQL home page that does this. Hoping to
finish that one of these days.)

| I would really appreciate any feedback, especially about the
| chaining rule (of associations), about the returned values from the
| query (currently Toma returns only topics) and about the
| "missing/future features" section.

Still trying to find time to read this. Sorry. :-(