[tmql-wg] Re: [sc34wg3] Re: Alpha-Draft for TMQL Use Cases for review
Lars Marius Garshol
21 Jul 2003 17:14:37 +0200
(Posting to tmql-wg only to avoid duplication.)
* Robert Barta
| Please comment on the general direction as well as on details.
Hmmm. My immediate impression is that we are going in the right
direction, but that we haven't gone far enough yet. Comments below.
Maybe the best we can do to move this one step forward is for you and
me to discuss it on IRC?
- section numbers would be nice
- I think we need to be more specific and get down to the level where
we have example data and specific queries specified in English
- personally, I think it is a bit too wordy. Every word, sentence, or
paragraph that could be cut without loss to the purpose of the
document should be, I think.
- I'd be sorely tempted to cut everything except the last two
- text should be added to explain the purpose of the document and its
relation to the TMQL effort as a whole
- a link to an XTM version of this TM as an external file would be
good, I think
Lars Marius Garshol, Ontopian <URL: http://www.ontopia.net >
GSM: +47 98 21 55 50 <URL: http://www.garshol.priv.no >