[sc34wg3] TMQL: Input requirements

Rani Pinchuk rani.pinchuk at spaceapplications.com
Wed Sep 9 07:48:08 EDT 2009

Dear Patrick,

As I understand it, #2 you suggest is not relevant here. The user should
not even know where the topic map is stored. He should refer to the
topic map with certain URI (let's say) and if it happens that part of
the topic map is stored elsewhere, this should be transparent to the
user (and not relevant to TMQL at all).

So only #1 is correct, with your comment in bracket that the place of
the topic maps can be anywhere (same storage or not).

Kind regards,

Rani

--
Rani Pinchuk