[sc34wg3] CTM: Mergemap directive and semicolons

Jaeho Lee jaeho at uos.ac.kr
Tue Nov 4 03:30:19 EST 2008

Hello again,
Technically speaking, I don't think the "unofficial" Leipzig meeting can
"decide" on issues.
As a host of the "official" Jeju meeting, this reminds me of the bitterness
I had in Jeju :)

Anyway, I would like to repeat my opinion.
I think ugliness is subjective issue and I support the consistent use of the
semicolon at the end of every statement, or construct, including directives.

---
 Jaeho Lee
 Convener, JTC1/SC34/WG5
 Email:     jaeho at uos.ac.kr
 Phone:     +82-2-2210-2629
 Fax:        +82-2-2249-6802
 Cellular: +82-11-9010-2629
 Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering,  The University of Seoul
 Silipdae-gil 13, Dongdaemun-gu,  Seoul 130-743, Korea