[sc34wg3] CTM: Realistic use cases or toy examples?

Steve Pepper pepper.steve at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 10:54:11 EST 2008

* Lars Heuer

| ... otherwise this discussion is pretty useless because we've
| just two opinions: pro and against semicolons. And I don't
| believe that someone will add a new, compelling argument.
|
| Explaining why { ; } helps cultures would bring us forward.

Respecting the fact that 10 people, taking part in a two-day
face-to-face Working Group meeting, discussed and resolved this
issue based on a National Body ballot comment - *that* is what
would really "bring us forward".

Even though I know Lars Marius will flame me, I have to say that
I'm sick and tired of this continued lack of respect for
decisions arrived at by people who go to a lot of trouble to
attend face-to-face meetings.

Kyoto is the third meeting in a row that has discussed CTM and
taken decisions that you, Lars, have steadfastly refused to
accept. It's time you drew the appropriate conclusions from
this.

Steve

--
Conference Chair, Topic Maps 2008