[sc34wg3] CXTM draft for review

Lars Marius Garshol larsga at garshol.priv.no
Mon Apr 14 11:58:39 EDT 2008

* Lars Heuer

> Okay, one hour later, I recognised that the 'well known' base locator
> wouldn't help since the document IRI is used resolve locators against
> (while reading the source topic map).

:-)

> Maybe there is no way out of this dilemma. :)

I can't really see one, I'm afraid. I'm also not sure we need a way
out, since although requiring a base locator is not exactly pretty, I
can't really see any real harm done, either. CXTM is not very
glamorous, but as far as I can see it does exactly what we want it to
do. That's enough, isn't it?

--Lars M.