[sc34wg3] TMQL: Scope and tuple sequences

Patrick Durusau patrick at durusau.net
Fri Nov 9 10:41:43 EST 2007

Robert,

Robert Barta wrote:
<snip>
> Since scope is a not well-used and not well-understood feature, I
> would tend more to have the query author be fully in charge, i.e. the
> language should allow/force to be VERY EXPLICIT _what_ should happen:

I assume the same answer to the earlier question about sorting?

That is that sorting must be explicitly defined for any query result?

Hope you are looking forward to a great weekend!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau
patrick at durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Acting Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)
Co-Editor, OpenDocument Format (OASIS, ISO/IEC 26300)