[sc34wg3] Kyoto agenda

Patrick Durusau patrick at durusau.net
Thu Nov 1 10:25:15 EDT 2007

Lars,

Lars Marius Garshol wrote:

> * Patrick Durusau
>>
>> I would suggest that we concentrate on items where a period of really
>> intense work in Kyoto would result in substantial progress.
>
> I agree. It seems like CTM, TMCL, and TMQL are the most likely
> candidates there. However, if Lars Heuer, Graham Moore, and Robert
> Barta will not be there (as I've been told) I'm worried about whether
> we really can have a complete discussion of all issues in Kyoto. All
> three are really critical to these three standards... :-/

OK, assuming that to be the case, are there parts of those standards
that we can discuss prior to Kyoto with their online participation?

And when we get to Kyoto, are there issues on those parts that we can
discuss (usefully, I have found that we can always discuss ;-) ) in
their absence?

There are other items where the editors will be present so we may have
to split off what we can discuss about CTM, TMCL and TMQL and use the
rest of the time for other parts. Such as part 1, the RDF TR, etc.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau
patrick at durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Acting Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)
Co-Editor, OpenDocument Format (OASIS, ISO/IEC 26300)