[sc34wg3] Virtual meetings?

Jirka Kosek jirka at kosek.cz
Fri Mar 30 11:53:20 EDT 2007

Patrick Durusau wrote:

> We need to have a consensus of WG 3 members as well as a willingness to
> participate in order to make this work.

I concur and I think that teleconferences are very good idea.

> Comments or suggestions?

My experience is that having parallel IRC chat for posting URLs, short
code samples, etc is very useful. As our groups is not very large I
think that this should be enough. For larger number of attendees it is
good to use some agents like W3C's Zakim which can manage connection
between phone numbers and IRC nick names, queue requests for talking, etc.

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka at kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz
 OASIS DocBook TC member, W3C Invited Expert, ISO/JTC1/SC34 member
 Want to speak at XML Prague 2007 => http://xmlprague.cz/cfp.html