[sc34wg3] CTM templates - A proposal

Steve Pepper pepper at ontopia.net
Fri Aug 11 00:07:57 EDT 2006

Hi Murray,

Thanks for your comment on templates. Based on your extensive experience
with LTM, we would appreciate more detailed comments on the rest of the CTM
spec [1] as well.

| *  actually a slightly modified LTM that permits superclass-subclass
|     associations to be expressed using a ';' rather than the ':' for
|     class-instance.

Could you post a snippet of a topic map that uses the ';' syntax
extensively? I think it might help us design a syntax that would meet the
kind of requirements you and others might have in this respect.

Thanks.

Steve

[1] http://www.jtc1sc34.org/repository/0776.pdf