[sc34wg3] www.topicmaps.com (and topicmaps.org)

Steve Pepper sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Sun, 23 Oct 2005 20:33:31 +0200

* Murray

| I still
| haven't received the materials from Steve Pepper, but assuming he
| is still willing to send them, the versions that he and Graham
| were responsible for editing will be included as well.

I've now sent Murray a ZIP of the six snapshots that were distributed
to the members of TopicMaps.Org for comment during our editorship.

Thanks to Murray for undertaking this work. Please proceed along
the lines that you originally proposed. I will see that the issue
is discussed and (hopefully) approved in Atlanta. If you have
anything to show before then (November 12th), please let us know.

Steve

--
Steve Pepper <pepper@ontopia.net>
Chief Strategy Officer, Ontopia