[sc34wg3] www.topicmaps.com (and topicmaps.org)

Jack Park sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:50:51 -0700

+1 with a comment that I am quite amazed at the blog entry referenced
by Lars-Marius to the topic maps list, the entry in which XTM is
referenced, and in which the notion of XML topic maps come into
question. I cannot help but think that the topic maps community is
giving the world all the appearances of a terribly dysfunctional
family.

Jack