[sc34wg3] Amsterdam notes: CXTM impl.

Steve Pepper sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Mon, 30 May 2005 10:55:37 +0200

Hi Lars,

Thanks very much for volunteering for this. It will be very
good to have two up-to-date implementations against which to
test the spec.

The new editors are Eric Freese and Prof. Jaeho Lee.

It might also be useful for you to be in direct contact with
Eirik Opland of Ontopia who did our implementation. However,
if there is any lack of clarity in the specification that
requires you to contact Eirik, please make sure that it is
reported to the editors.

Best regards,

Steve

--