[sc34wg3] TR: comment - RDFTM: Survey of Interoperability Proposals

Sun, 13 Mar 2005 14:09:00 +0100

* Murray Altheim

| When you retrofit, sometimes you end up with those little loose
| screws on the counter, and then wonder where they came from. I can
| just say I'm glad I'm not the one doing *that* analysis. What a
| headache.

The process of creating TMDM from XTM 1.0 already gave us a couple of
loose screws, and no doubt the next stage will produce some more.
Given how long this process has taken, how many people have been
involved, and the fact that we've had to build real solutions with
this stuff along the way I don't know that it could be any different.