Updated answer, Re: [sc34wg3] TMRM v6.0 comments

Patrick Durusau sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 19:54:29 -0400

Nikita,

Well, I think we will get a definitive answer on Saturday morning when
we cover the T+ model in some depth before turning to TMQL, but
hopefully this will at least not be misleading:

Take a look at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relational_algebra under
the heading "The Cartesian product." I think this is what Robert is
describing.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick