xml:id RE: [sc34wg3] Compact syntax requirement question

Jack Park sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 07:11:10 -0700

I like what Jim said and Steve's following comments. I have people
writing XTM using Excel. Just give them annotated columns and they
fill in the blanks just fine.

I suppose one could do the same with CTM.

Jack