[sc34wg3] FYI: Inaugural Meeting of the National Center for Ontological Research

Mason, James David (MXM) sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:31:07 -0400

 Forwarded from the SUO list.

Jim Mason

-----Original Message-----
From: standard-upper-ontology@ieee.org
[mailto:standard-upper-ontology@ieee.org] On Behalf Of West, Matthew R
SIPC-OFD/321
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 12:22 PM
To: Standard-Upper-Ontology (E-mail)
Cc: Smith, Barry
Subject: Inaugural Meeting of the National Center for Ontological =
Research

Dear Colleagues,

Barry Smith asked me to forward the following to the SUO Working Group.

Regards

Matthew West
Reference Data Architecture and Standards Manager Shell International
Petroleum Company Limited Shell Centre, London SE1 7NA, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 20 7934 4490 Mobile: +44 7796 336538
Email: matthew.west@shell.com
Internet: http://www.shell.com
http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/