[sc34wg3] RM workshop: July 31-August 1

Steve Pepper sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:12:36 +0200

This is to confirm that the Reference Model workshop will take
place as originally planned in Montreal starting on July 31st.
Whether it will be one or two days will be decided after the
first day.

A meeting room is being arranged by Patrick in conjunction with
IDEAlliance. We will let you know the exact location later. It
is quite likely that it will be in the Hotel Europa (i.e. the
same location as the Extreme Markup conference).

Although the workshop is not a regular WG3 meeting, we encourage
everyone to follow the usual rules for the submission of
contributions, i.e. to make them available to National Bodies
via the SC34 secretariat at least 4 weeks before the meeting.

There are a number of interesting Topic Maps-related papers
and tutorial being presented at the Extreme Markup conference
that follows the RM Workshop, so we encourage delegates to
stay on in Montreal for the conference. See
http://www.extrememarkup.com/extreme/2004/schedule.asp for the
conference program and hotel/venue details.

Best regards,

Steve

--
Steve Pepper <pepper@ontopia.net>