[sc34wg3] And yet another...

Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:15:33 +0200

* Jan Algermissen

| Yes. All I try to do is to contribute to a robust and long living
| standard and I neccessarily do that according to my believes. Sorry
| if that sounds too aggressive at times.

You didn't sound aggressive at all; it's just that we've been debating
this issue for three years already, and I don't want to spend more
time discussing it, since I don't think further discussion will get us
anywhere.

| [goals]
|
| Can you point me to exactly where you did that. No offense intended
| here, I just want to make sure I look at exactly the text that you
| understand to define the overall goal.

When you wrote "Topic Maps" I took it to mean what I mean by
"Foundational Model", and so I wrote this up in the beginning of 0529.

Writing up the goals for "topic maps" as I understand the term is a
bit late at this point, given that the standard was first published in
2000.

| Well, time will tell, I guess :-)

So it will. :)