[sc34wg3] Re: ISO meeting schedule?

Patrick Durusau sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 10:10:42 -0500

Steve,

I will make my plans after you send out the formal meeting notice.

I am investigating flights from Rome, where I have a presentation on the
16th, but in the worse case, assume that I will arrive in Amsterdam
around NOON on the 17th so I will be available for meetings that afternoon.

Note that I face a similar conflict with regard to meetings prior to the
Extreme Markup conference. The earliest day I can arrive in Canada is on
the afternoon of the 29th of July.

Would appreciate the setting of future meeting dates before the close of
WG3 meetings. That would allow for the planning of avoidable conflicts,
like vacations.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

--