[sc34wg3] Schedule of SC34 WG3 meetings at XML Europe?

G. Ken Holman - ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34 Secretary sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:22:06 -0500

At 2004-02-11 16:30 +0100, you wrote:
>January has passed already and there are only two months left until SC34WG3
>will meet in Amsterdam.
>
>Ken wrote that SC34 plenary will meet Sat, Apr 17 (morning) and Tue, Apr 20
>(evening). Are there already any plans when WG3 will meet?

Hold the phone, folks ... I'm hoping to have it on the 17th but an
unexpected problem is that we don't have any rooms for the 17th from
IDEAlliance, and I've contacted all of my Dutch contacts without any
success in finding rooms.

You may not want to make any date plans until the room and date situation
is cleaned up.

Thanks!

--

G. Ken Holman                    Crane Softwrights Ltd.
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34 Secretariat  Standards Council of Canada