[sc34wg3] Draft agenda for Montreal meeting

Mary Nishikawa sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:47:44 +0900

At 11:47 AM 7/30/2003 +0200, Lars Marius Garshol wrote:

>* Patrick Durusau
>|
>| Not sure how profitable a discussion of the liaison work with OASIS
>| will be until we reach a common understanding of how the work in
>| OASIS will be progressing. Not objecting to the discussion, just
>| think it will be more productive with a common understanding of the
>| future of the OASIS work.
>
>I agree with Patrick on this. Let's do the OASIS discussion first,
>then work out the ISO-OASIS relationship, if indeed that does need
>working out.

from what I understood from Jim's reply, somebody from OASIS would need to
request (with their OASIS hat on) to give a progress report of the group as
part of the liaison. This is possible. Is somebody going to be there that
will represent OASIS and want to give this report? I remember that Eric
Freese seemed to be at the meetings as an OASIS representative.