[sc34wg3] SC34 WG3 Document Updates

Robert Barta sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 18:27:27 +1000

On Thu, Jun 26, 2003 at 11:55:56AM +0200, Steve Pepper wrote:
> Lars Marius and Robert: ........ Also, what is the status of the
> Use Cases document and the "report that surveys existing query
> languages" (N423)?

At the moment (started yesterday) I collect the usage "scenarios"
which Lars has implicitely in his new tolog paper and those which I
already had before the new AsTMa? spec.

It will not be all-encompassing, but should give an overview. There
should be time for at least one feedback cycle before Montreal.

The survey (this was initiated "with the little help of friends") is
pretty much in the air, I guess. If one takes this serious, this
non-trivial.

\rho