[sc34wg3] tmcl-wg

Mary Nishikawa sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 07:55:05 -0800

Hi Lars Marius,

Thanks for contacting them.

Sounds very good to me. There are only 24 members now, and the mail can be
easily migrated, I think 34 messages at the moment. I need to go through
all kinds of hoops now with advertisements intervening just to accept
someone or read a thread. Let's move both tmcl-wg and tmql-wg, if there are
no objections. I think that more would participate too.

Cheers,
Mary