[sc34wg3] a TM Application Definition example

Jan Algermissen sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 09:26:54 +0200

Lars Marius Garshol wrote:

> * Jan Algermissen
> |
> | both, N0396 and N0393 describe a model for topic maps. Can you
> | clarify why you think that the model described in N0396 is more
> | attractive to you?
>
> Read my review of N0393 and it should be abundantly clear.

Lars,

you ask important questions in the review and you are right in many places
to demand that N0393 be more specific or at least more claer (it takes an
implementor's eye to find the parts that are underspecified/unclear!)

OTH these are problems of the prose, not of the overall model and that's
why I asked you to explain why you seem to think that the overall model
given in N0396 is superior to that in N0393.

Jan

P.S. I'll walk through your review today or tomorrow. Thanks for it.