[sc34wg3] Thoughts on the RM

Sam Hunting sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 08:18:26 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, Mary Nishikawa wrote:

<slash>

> *Sam Hunting
>
> >Mary, sorry, now I'm unclear. What are the numbers for "those documents"
> >you are referring to? Thanks.
>
> The two documents are N0358 including the
> NEW WORK ITEM PROPOSAL - PROJECT ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA
> and N0388 that also includes comments from the national bodies besides the
> votes.
>
> Please check the JTC1 site, since I think that  N0358 on Jim's site may not
> have the PROJECT ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA attached.  As far as I can see, the
> agenda that we have reflects the purpose and justification, program of
> work, project acceptance criteria, votes, and comments from national bodies.

Thanks  -- I have been checking the JTC1 site, but after all the traffic
on versions of the roadmap I wanted to make sure we were all on the same
page.

Sam Hunting
eTopicality, Inc.

Co-editor:  ISO Reference Model for Topic Maps
  Topic map consulting and training: www.etopicality.com
Free open source topic map tools:  www.gooseworks.org
  XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-201-74960-2.