[sc34wg3] Revising the Agenda for London

Steve Pepper sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 06:53:00 +0200

At 19:46 24.04.2003 -0400, Michel Biezunski wrote:
>I want the team that has prepared the TMM proposal
>to have all the time they need to [do lots of things].

Is this really coming from the person who objected so
vehemently to a four-day meeting?  ;-)

>I propose therefore that we review the agenda to make
>all the space necessary...
>
>I urge you, as the convenor of WG3, to think really
>seriously about this and come with a proposal to
>modify the agenda accordingly. Thanks for considering
>my request.

I have considered it carefully and I don't see how it
can be done in practice. The agenda has been carefully
crafted to allot space to all the work that is currently
underway, with much consideration to who can attend on
which days.

If you have a proposal on any agenda items that could
or should be shortened or removed to make more room for
the RM, please say so, but please respect the fact that
many people have arranged their itineraries, put an
immense amount of work into producing documents for
discussion at the meeting, and even prepared slides, all
on the basis of an agenda proposal that was discussed
in this forum long ago.

Steve

--
Steve Pepper, Ontopian