[sc34wg3] Some general comments on the RM (branching from the thread Re: [s c34wg3] The Norwegian National Body position on ISO 13250)

15 Apr 2003 23:54:29 +0200

* James David Mason

| This is part of what I was getting at when I said that normative
| stuff shouldn't have to depend on Clause 2. Unfortunately, the ISO
| Directives call for Clause 2, and we're stuck with that.

Graham and I will have the same issue real soon now. We were wondering
whether we could just autogenerate the whole glossary by adding in the
terms and definitions found in the rest of the document. (Some
rewording will be needed, but that's OK.) Does that sound like it will
be OK?

| No need to do like Charles and take your revenge there, however.

:-)