[sc34wg3] The Norwegian National Body position on ISO 13250

Sam Hunting sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 09:22:42 -0400 (EDT)

> | In other words (correct me if I am wrong), you are confirming the
> | "user demand" for TMCL - and hence the SAM, on which it is to be
> | based?
>
> Yes.

Ah! Since the words of the original post were "Invariably the reason
given by our SIG members was the lack of a standard Schema language" I had
thought that the user demand was for *functionality* like that claimed for
TMCL.

Sam Hunting
eTopicality, Inc.

Co-editor:  ISO Reference Model for Topic Maps
  Topic map consulting and training: www.etopicality.com
Free open source topic map tools:  www.gooseworks.org
  XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-201-74960-2.