[sc34wg3] The Norwegian National Body position on ISO 13250

Marc de Graauw sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:18:30 +0200

Patrick Durusau:

| If you have a moment, can you say a bit more about what sort of
| constraints were discussed? The reason I ask is that W3C schemas have
| some constraints by data types and I am wondering what other types of
| constraints, if any, are seen as being needed in your discussions.

The typical example which came up - as always I guess - was constrain
association types so that only topics of certain types are allowed to play
certain roles - persons can be employees, companies cannot et cetera.

Marc