[sc34wg3] WG3 Baltimore Meeting 6/12-9/12

Steve Pepper sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 21:49:59 +0100

The responses I have received indicate that

(1) we have a lot of work to do in Baltimore, and
(2) a surprising number of people are willing and able to attend
     a WG meeting on Friday 6th.

As a result, this is advance notice that WG3 will convene on Friday
December 6th at 9.00 somewhere in Baltimore - probably the Convention
Center, or a nearby hotel. We will hold four days of meetings, from
Friday 6th to Monday 9th, interrupted only (on Saturday morning) by
the SC34 opening plenary.

The official meeting notice will be sent out shortly. In the meantime,
I hope that as many people as possible will be able to arrange their
travel plans such that they can participate in Friday's meeting.

Best regards,

Steve

P.S. Jim: Will you be sending out the SC34 Meeting Notice soon?

--
Steve Pepper, Chief Executive Officer <pepper@ontopia.net>
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3  Editor, XTM (XML Topic Maps)