[sc34wg3] draft Reference Model

Mason, James David (MXM) sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:17:44 -0400

I should have mentioned that the original is still where it was at
http://www.y12.doe.gov/sgml/sc34/document/0298.htm, and the new version has
a pointer back to the superseded version.

(I also went through and added ALT attributes to the figures. I think we
ought to have a regular practice of having ALTs.)