[sc34wg3] revised draft Reference Model document N0298

Steven R. Newcomb sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
08 Apr 2002 11:32:44 -0500

The revised and repaired N0298, "Draft Topic Maps
Reference Model", is now available.  The changes:

* we changed it into an ISO document,

* we added material and a diagram about assertion
  patterning,

* we added an acknowledgement that should have been in
  the first iteration (we owe serious apologies to Jan
  Algermissen and Sam Hunting for this omission, but,
  typically, they have not even mentioned it), and

* made many small clarifying changes, thanks to many
  suggestions from many people (THANK YOU, ALL!).

To browse it or to pick it up, it's the same drill as
last time:

* Aim your browser at
  https://www.coolheads.com/guest/wg3

  (Note the "s" in "https"!)