[tmql-wg] Yet another draft + Issues list
rho at devc.at
Mon Jul 16 01:47:59 EDT 2007
As you might have seen already, Patrick has posted a new version of
the TMQL spec:
Major changes relative to Oslo are:
- removed the environment map and the possibility there
to express _any_ ontological information (this is supposed to go
- aligned the data types with what CTM has
- an 'occurrence' and a 'name' axis (in addition to 'characteristics'
Note: I could not get rid of the 'characteristics' axis because we
heavily rely on it in the auto-atomification section.
- added the formal semantics (now aligned with TMRM, on which this
was always based)
- predefined environment now re-worked and in CTM notation
Otherwise lots of smaller bug fixes.
I also decided on some open issues NOT discussed in Oslo (there we
tackled all the bigger ones, so looking back this was quite
effective). Only two new ones I flagged, mostly in the interaction
So they might actually be more CTM-related.
If you have others and/or are unhappy with some of the decisions you
know where to find us :-)
Note: Due to problems on my end (moving to Europa and such), _this_
version of TMQL is _not_ implemented. Yet.
More information about the tmql-wg