[tmql-wg] Update: TMQL issues (post Oslo)

Robert Barta rho at bond.edu.au
Sun Apr 1 20:29:49 EDT 2007

Hi all!

I have consolidated the issues list into

   http://topicmaps.bond.edu.au/new/tmql/issues.dbk

The resolved ones (and the reasoning behind the resolutions)
I have pushed towards the back. People having participated in
Oslo might want to take a look whether I reflected fairly
what has happened.

I realize that we actually have resolved in Oslo all the
major things, even though it was sometimes by moving things
to other places, or even new-standard-parts-to-be. Which
is good!

Please feel free to post your responses to *any* of the
issues (also resolved ones), if you think that there are
arguments not taken into account yet.

I will continue to post the open issues. If there is enough
argumentation together, we can also try to arrange some
short preliminary meetings on IRC.

\rho