[tmql-wg] New TMQL proposal

Robert Barta rho at bigpond.net.au
Sat Oct 21 00:04:32 EDT 2006

On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 08:31:38PM +0200, Pawe? G?siorowski wrote:
>   I am preparing a new TMQL proposal for quering topic maps stored in
> relational database.

Hi Pawel,

Maybe it is a bit late in the game to suggest 'a new' TMQL, but any
input is appreciated. Please note, that TMQL (as standard) __CAN NOT__
assume that someone is storing his topic maps in a relational
database. Conceptually, topic maps can be wrapped around __ANY__ data

I also assume that you are aware of

>   Yet I have only documented a list of use case solutions, I would be glad
> if you could take a look at it and give me some comments.

If you tell me/us, where this can be found...?

PS: This mailing list is not overly active. I only stumbled over this post