[tmql-wg] First TMQL WD published

Lars Marius Garshol larsga@ontopia.net
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 15:26:19 +0200

* Lars Marius Garshol

| If people feel that a kind of tutorial or set of examples is
| necessary in order to comment, please let us know.

* Michael Chapman

| Could this be a possibility?

It certainly is. Both Robert and I are trying to find time to do this,
and I've promised the Norwegian Users' Group to do a TMQL tutorial on
April 19th, so if nothing else there will be a tutorial set of slides.
I'm hoping to be able to prepare more material than that, but I'm not
sure yet if I'll be able to.

Anyway, *something* will be here on the 19th at the latest.

| And ... apologies for pushing ... but at least it shows there is a
| community out here watching/waiting on developments ;-)

:-)