[tmql-wg] tmapi

Lars Marius Garshol larsga@ontopia.net
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:18:26 +0100

Hi Adriana,

Apologies for the long wait for a reply. We (the admins) get so much
spam to this list that your email drowned among them, and so we didn't
see it before. Sorry about that.

* adriana_pfernandez@superig.com.br

| I'm search about tmql query engine. It's part of api tmapi, but I
| don't find this api for download (it isn't available in
| sourceforge). Someone know where can I to get tmapi?

Actually, the TMQL language has not been defined yet. We are still
working on that. What exists at this moment is a set of proposed
languages like AsTMa?, tolog, TMPath, and now also Toma. You can get
implementations of some of these, but not TMQL, because it doesn't
exist yet.

So getting TMAPI will not help you with this, I'm afraid. If you *do*
want TMAPI you can get it through SourceForge CVS. However, TMAPI is
just a standard API; the TMAPI code does not contain an implementation
of that API. If that's what you want you should probably download
TM4J (see http://www.tm4j.org).

I hope this helps.