[tmql-wg] Proposed requirements: Operations on primitive types

Chris Angus Chris.Angus@kalido.com
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:48:58 +0100

Lars

I guess that the reason that I brought it up was that if anything is to
be done around typed resources it would be difficult to ignore the
existence of the class-instance mechanism.  The problem, as I see it,
would be making the connection between a TM class and a specific
primitive data type - it would not seem that appropriate for a query
language to be making the necessary assertion and there are currently no
PSI's for them.

Regards
____

Chris Angus