[sc34wg3] Meeting in Busan, Korea 2011-09-26/30?

Patrick Durusau patrick at durusau.net
Mon Jun 6 06:00:11 EDT 2011

Greetings!

The next SC 34 plenary and WG meetings are to be held in Busan, Korea,
2011-09-26/30.

The main outstanding items on our schedule are:

ISO 13250-5 - Topic Maps Reference Model

and

ISO 18048 TMQL.

Do the editors feel we will have enough attendees to have a face to face
meeting in Busan or should we schedule one or more teleconferences to
pursue these work items for present?

I am already late in proposing a schedule for Toshiko so please respond
promptly.

Thanks!

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau
patrick at durusau.net