[sc34wg3] Re: WG3 DEADLINE Approaching! 22 February 2007

Patrick Durusau patrick at durusau.net
Sat Mar 3 09:55:30 EST 2007

Dear Naito-san,

You are quite correct, I have been very remiss in getting the minutes
from the Leipzig meeting together for approval.

In part I simply failed to follow up the the various participants to
collect their notes on particular proposals.

I will try to remedy that between now and Oslo so we can approve of
where we have been so we will know where we are going!

Hope you are at the start of a great week!

Patrick